JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I lobbed an arrow at a 150 ft. distant target.... within 30ft. of the target, the arrow did a clockwise roll of about a five foot circle, whooshing as it rolled. It struck the desired target. An impossible, improbable, astronomical shot. I've heard of arrows flying point high or tail high and fishtailing because of nock mis-placement or rest issues, but this was something unbelievable to behold. Anyone ever witnessed something similar ?

Pictures or it never happened, That and I am not exactly sure what the arrow did in flight, are you saying it did a victory lap before it struck the target, a 180 tumble?

Pictures or it never happened, That and I am not exactly sure what the arrow did in flight, are you saying it did a victory lap before it struck the target, a 180 tumble?
I mean it rolled like a fighter jet, which put it on target for a perfect strike, when other wise it was a sure miss..that implies "haunted", or " commandeered"..unless this is a documented phenomenon. Sorry, no video..gotta take my word. Even in this you tube world that can mean more than a video.

only thing I can think of is perhaps the arrow had a structural failure mid flight.. ie the tightly formed fibers came apart. I dont even know if thats possible given arrow construction but its my best guess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top