JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks like the deer were shot with target arrows. MORONS
They look like broad heads to me..........another example why I believe big game archery hunting should be illegal or strictly regulated to people that demonstrate superior competence with the weapon. I have shot deer twice with festered arrows in them. It is disgusting. These people (person?) are evil and need to be run to earth and eradicated........

Look like different types of arrows. The first one looks like a target tip, the second one looks like a broadhead. Fletching is different on the arrows. Probably two morons acting independently.

This is a very graphic example of why you should :
Keep in practice...
Practice with what you hunt with...
Practice under hunting / field conditions...
Keep your shots to where you "know" you can make humane kill...

That is assuming that the deer were shot by "hunters" and not just because someone could...
In which case that is very sick...
Andy

Ill stick to a rifle.

I remember my history. And how Cowboys and Indians played out. o_O

Smart indians use rifles, now days. These guys arent hunters. It sickens and saddens me to see this. Much like the idiots that cut the heads off of trophy game animals and leave the carcus to lay in waste.

All pics show target arrows no broadheads, they were not hunters or sportsman of any kind just dumbasses with a bow.

Thats correct Twodogs, those are field points and not broadheads, the arrow in the muzzle of the one deer is definately a carbon arrow and the deer with the body arrow looks like an older aluminum one...

And I concur with the finding of not hunters but disgusting dumbasses...

Depending on the area where the deer were shot, there are a lot of pretty tame deer in the Shady Cove area. You can't drive on Rogue River Drive and not see some deer laying or standing in some ones yard. My guess is the deer that were shot were some of those tame deer.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top