JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
has the ar-15 wave finally crested? seeing lots in AR 15's in local shops once again in the $800 range. Even buds gun shop, one of the worst gun seller\gougers of all in my opinion, has bushmasters in the 8-900 range. yesterday at Cabelas there must have been a thousand P mags for sale in a huge display and the local gun shop is advertising them for 17 bucks. Anyone else having similar experience, or just us over here in eastern Washington.

I saw a bin of pmags at the security store in hillsboro, oregon same deal, $17.99. All the 5.56 ammo was spendy tho, .80 cents a round.. The guns and parts are reasonable, the ammo is the spendy part.

I've been in several shops in W WA and Nevada Reno/Carson in the last 2 weeks and have seen at least a couple dozen ARs and some AKs for sale at half way decent prices but not pre December. New weapons all except for some at a pawnshop they were really proud of. I hope it is over. If FT employment comes through and I'll be getting me a BCG for my birthday before July.

:p

Brutus Out

I've been keeping an eye on the lowers and they seem to be dropping too. I'm not buying until they get back to $100 though.

Ditto. I want SBR a lower and put a 22LR upper on it with a barrel just long enough that the suppressor sticks out past the handguard an inch or 2.

But not until I can get a lower for under $100 because all the other stuff will cost $$$.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top