Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

has the AR wave has crested

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Mathmattx, May 5, 2013.

1. Mathmattx

Mathmattx Ellensburg Active Member

has the ar-15 wave finally crested? seeing lots in AR 15's in local shops once again in the $800 range. Even buds gun shop, one of the worst gun seller\gougers of all in my opinion, has bushmasters in the 8-900 range. yesterday at Cabelas there must have been a thousand P mags for sale in a huge display and the local gun shop is advertising them for 17 bucks. Anyone else having similar experience, or just us over here in eastern Washington.

2. JV100

JV100 portland/wilsonville Active Member

I saw a bin of pmags at the security store in hillsboro, oregon same deal, $17.99. All the 5.56 ammo was spendy tho, .80 cents a round.. The guns and parts are reasonable, the ammo is the spendy part.

Mathmattx and (deleted member) like this.
  3. CatCow

CatCow Portland, OR Active Member

Meh - they probably just finally figured out that a gun with no ammo isn't worth jack.

4. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

coming down by a hundred bucks a week is what ive been noticing

x503Codyx and (deleted member) like this.
  5. osterr1999

osterr1999 Silverton, OR Active Member

I've been keeping an eye on the lowers and they seem to be dropping too. I'm not buying until they get back to $100 though.

6. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

I've been in several shops in W WA and Nevada Reno/Carson in the last 2 weeks and have seen at least a couple dozen ARs and some AKs for sale at half way decent prices but not pre December. New weapons all except for some at a pawnshop they were really proud of. I hope it is over. If FT employment comes through and I'll be getting me a BCG for my birthday before July.

:p

Brutus Out

7. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Ditto. I want SBR a lower and put a 22LR upper on it with a barrel just long enough that the suppressor sticks out past the handguard an inch or 2.

But not until I can get a lower for under $100 because all the other stuff will cost $$$.