JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't know they did trigger jobs. I once ordered a holster and mag pouch from their "Leather Guy" and have never received or even been able to get in touch with the guy. I guess in a way it was my fault as I paid in advance as I could tell he was a small one man shop but this is the type of shops I try to spend my money at. I don't do business at SM any more..

Yea their customer service is somewhere between bad and sucks. There is one guy (older and I think owns the place) He has always been helpful. Anyone else is a crap shoot.

Being implusive, I went for it. The guy doing it is Jay, Ill let everyone know how it turns out (good, bad, or horror show). I wish I would have read everyone's replys 1st, http://www.willamettevalleygunsmithing.com/ looks like a good place. I will go there in the future.

Thanks again

yeah customer service sucks!! having said that jay who is doing your trigger job, used to be something liek a master gunsmith for dpms, or rock river, i cant remember i havnt been in there in so long, he did the free float on my 20" barrel and i have no complaints

I have to say that Jay did an outstanding job on my trigger. It went from 5.5-6lbs with a ton of creep, to 3lbs, and almost none. I went from 1" groups to 1/2" I am very happy. Jay himself wasn't at all bad to deal /w. SM as a gunshop lame.. Jay for trigger work definitley.

Thanks, for all the thoughts.
D

Forget S&M and Willamette Gunsmith you can do an outstanding job yourself. Just go to Brownells on line and purchase a Rock River two stage trigger. This will be far better than any job you would get out of these guys. The swap out will take about 5 minutes. A good AR 15 trigger requires new parts not a gunsmith job.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top