JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Indeed! Happy thanksgiving!

This year I am more conscious than ever how much this group here sustains me. Having a place to learn and teach and simply banter is amazing and without this forum. Here. I would never have found any of you.

Special thanks for @Sgt Nambu who has brought so many of us together. Also to @Velzey who has done so much for me and my guns. My thoughts and prayers and friendship go out to both of you.

Thank each of you here on the forum for being here and contributing. Happy thanksgiving. May you all eat what you want today

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

me and my wife are at the salem hospital. we had our second child last night. hes amazing. i have a lot to be thankful for.

Indeed! Happy thanksgiving!

This year I am more conscious than ever how much this group here sustains me. Having a place to learn and teach and simply banter is amazing and without this forum. Here. I would never have found any of you.

Special thanks for @Sgt Nambu who has brought so many of us together. Also to @Velzey who has done so much for me and my guns. My thoughts and prayers and friendship go out to both of you.

Thank each of you here on the forum for being here and contributing. Happy thanksgiving. May you all eat what you want today

Well that's one heck of a nice thing to say! I echo your sentiments and send double likes to all of you!

Happy T Day!

Its my choco lab's first t-day. Poor hound is flabbergasted with all the smells and preperations.

"you can buy these 'turkey' things........ at the store? you got me chasing thru the weeds after little ducks when....that monster is at the store?!?!

...........are you gonna eat allllllll of that????"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads