JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

May you all have a blessed holiday.

Found this online, thought it might be good for a grin...

IMG_0312.GIF

i won a 28 pound turkey at this years turkey shoot at our club ....
Since its just the two of us there will be lots of turkey leftovers LOL!
Andy

A 28 pound turkey would be prehistoric.
2794546916_35b1905068_z_zps9ljtb7jf.jpg

Often this time of year, I end up with extra turkeys. Started the week with three of them in the freezer, so i figured I better get one used up. Two of us also, so not much chance we can eat it. Cooked the turkey, carved it up, took plates to the old-lady neighbors, and have been eating turkey sandwiches all week. And i get to start all over with turkey again on Thanksgiving. Looks like the kids will be here, and their friends too. Last count is we're feeding 18 people. I can remember years where there was nobody, and we went to a restaurant. I like a house full of people.

WAYNO.

Last Edited:
A 28 pound turkey would be prehistoric.
View attachment 324742

Often this time of year, I end up with extra turkeys. Started the week with three of them in the freezer, so i figured I better get one used up. Two of us also, so not much chance we can eat it. Cooked the turkey, carved it up, took plates to the old-lady neighbors, and have been eating turkey sandwiches all week. And i get to start all over with turkey again on Thanksgiving. Looks like the kids will be here, and their friends too. Last count is we're feeding 18 people. I can remember years where there was nobody, and we went to a restaurant. I like a house full of people.

WAYNO.
Same here, Wayno. I love having the house full during the holidays. Expecting about 15 in our tiny farmhouse this year. Grandkds will be here. Makes me thankful indeed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top