JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sbr112316dAPR20161122044509[1].jpg

Went and donated blood first thing this morning. I found out a few months ago, at my first donation, that I have a somewhat rare blood type, so they're quite eager to get me in. It was nice to see a lot of people down there today hoping to help folks out. After a tough election season, it was good to see a lot of happy and thankful people all in one place.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, we have plenty to be thankful for- For the men and women who serve and have served our great country-who may not be with their loved ones during the Thanksgiving or Christmas season, the freedom of worship, freedom to travel, freedom to vote and voice our opinions without reprisal, thankful for our families wherever they may be (even though we may not always see eye to eye with them) and last of all-Thankful for your health--I know I am.

Wishing my friends here on NWFA a safe and peaceful Thanks Giving from the Ura-Ki's
To all my brothers and sisters still down range, happy Thanks Giving, and Be Safe, You are always in my thoughts and prayers!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I am thankful for:
  • My friends here and in life
  • My loved ones
  • My guns
  • My freedom
  • Those that provided me my freedom
  • My improving health
  • Having made it this far with out a job:p
  • The job that will appear when the time is ready!:D

Stay safe out there y'all - many more loonies on the road till January:eek:

We're doing a low-key T-day. By we, I mean the Mrs, 3½ year old daugher, 1½ year old son, and yours-truly. We did just have a small visitor in the yard. The baby found said visitation pretty amusing. :D

tdeer.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads