JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know with all the tension around 114 and the other national BS going on it may not seem to be such a happy day. I hadnt seen any threads on such yet so here goes.
I am still thankful that I am still alive and kickin to be able to write this, almost wasnt earlier this year. I am thankful for having enough firearms and ammo to last the rest of my life and can say SCREW YOU 114.........lol I am also thankful that I have now been pushed into the 80% arena even further and future 1911's will be being born, along with the AR's that have been. I am also thankful for the primers coming down in price (slowly) so I can further add to that stock as well as future back injuries to my UPS driver when the other items start coming. I am thankful to have the time and money to continue adding to my kids inheritance of said items cause I will be dead long before it is depleted........

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Back at ya!

BeornThanksgiving.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads