JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

May you all have a blessed holiday.

Found this online, thought it might be good for a grin...

IMG_0312.GIF

i won a 28 pound turkey at this years turkey shoot at our club ....
Since its just the two of us there will be lots of turkey leftovers LOL!
Andy

A 28 pound turkey would be prehistoric.
2794546916_35b1905068_z_zps9ljtb7jf.jpg

Often this time of year, I end up with extra turkeys. Started the week with three of them in the freezer, so i figured I better get one used up. Two of us also, so not much chance we can eat it. Cooked the turkey, carved it up, took plates to the old-lady neighbors, and have been eating turkey sandwiches all week. And i get to start all over with turkey again on Thanksgiving. Looks like the kids will be here, and their friends too. Last count is we're feeding 18 people. I can remember years where there was nobody, and we went to a restaurant. I like a house full of people.

WAYNO.

Last Edited:
A 28 pound turkey would be prehistoric.
View attachment 324742

Often this time of year, I end up with extra turkeys. Started the week with three of them in the freezer, so i figured I better get one used up. Two of us also, so not much chance we can eat it. Cooked the turkey, carved it up, took plates to the old-lady neighbors, and have been eating turkey sandwiches all week. And i get to start all over with turkey again on Thanksgiving. Looks like the kids will be here, and their friends too. Last count is we're feeding 18 people. I can remember years where there was nobody, and we went to a restaurant. I like a house full of people.

WAYNO.
Same here, Wayno. I love having the house full during the holidays. Expecting about 15 in our tiny farmhouse this year. Grandkds will be here. Makes me thankful indeed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top