JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Op just call up random small machine shops that aren't too busy hopefully. It's a simple job that can be done with just a regular milling vise and parallels. Set up shouldn't cost you much. I can always look threw my contacts...I can't remember where Bobby is located...I think in Hillsboro...I don't remember. He's a machinist and cerakoter.

Not local, but Doug at ATEI is where I plan to have mine sent. If you call you can speak directly with him. He seems very particular and who I want to mill my Glock.

The OP is not responding at least not yet I looked in the service 's for trade thread I only saw one guy that talked about milling and machine work but he's in Wanatchie WASHINGTON

Not responding because crickets were chiping at 9:56 last night and I just got out of the fart sack...in order to read all these amazing replies.

Mrs308 wants to shoot her Sig with the new Deltapoint Pro mounted :cool:

Velzey has all the equipment and the talent, but he's got some work stacked up. Try giving him a PM and see what his current turn around time is.

Have you checked to see if they make a adapter for it I got a adapter that used the rear site slot on my glock and I would try to find someone who has a red dot on their gun so she could try it I didn't like mine that much I removed it and went back to my night sites IMAG0763.jpg IMAG0917.jpg

Have you checked to see if they make a adapter for it I got a adapter that used the rear site slot on my glock and I would try to find someone who has a red dot on their gun so she could try it I didn't like mine that much I removed it and went back to my night sitesView attachment 386642 View attachment 386641
Yes, we bought the mount from Evolution Gun Works. I called and asked if it would fit the P229-1 Elite specifically and the guy said yes. Mounted it up and at first it seemed tight but after a few shots it loosened up even with loctite. Shimmed it with some shim material and then after thinking about that, decided screw it...not going to halfazz my wife's best gun.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews