JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Roughly 800 rounds of 45acp loaded by my late grandfather, a mix of cast, fmj and jhp projectiles.
All of the brass seems to be LPP, I don't see any SPP brass mixed in.
There aren't markings indicating any sort of load data.
There are rounds with primers backing out and others with visible bullet setback.
These rounds are unsafe to fire as is and should be pulled apart to salvage the components, which would be ~800 LPP, ~800qty brass, ~800 qty mixed projectiles.
I don't shoot/load 45acp otherwise I would salvage the components myself.

F2F in Corvallis or Albany.
45 1.jpg 45 2.jpg 45 3.jpg 45 4.jpg 45 5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Can I ask why u did not accept Blaster1145 offer of LPP? That is what I have to trade as well.
I asked for a little cash on top of the brick, I don't value a brick of cci lrp/srp at $120.
To be clear I'm not asking for 3k primers nor would I expect to get 2k primers in todays market, but certainly more than 1k.

May I ask how you arrived at the roughly 800 qty number? Would you post a line up shot with the various bullet types represented?
Took samples (ie grabbed x qty, and weighed them 3-4 times) and subtracted the weight of the ammo can.
Pictured left to right, FMJ-FP-HP-SWC-LRN

A4E555B9-7772-4D01-A9A1-0423B105F835.jpeg

Thanks a bunch for coming up this way. I was able to pull one of each bullet type except for the FMJ round nose with my 40cal collet. They all came out pretty easy and with little damage to the bullet. I will have to pick up a 45cal collet to pull the FMJ round nose bullets. Great deal, thanks again.

20220402_183819.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top