JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes it was a bad decision that ended fatally.
Yes, you should obey law enforcement.
No, you shouldn't flee from the authorities.

But the government isn't permitted to kill you for obstinacy or your political views. Remember, they opened fired on a truck that was leaving.

Right, wrong or indifferent, I believe LaVoy was killed out of frustration and as an example of what happens when you defy governmental authority. It was murder under color of the law.

I would completely agree with you Sir.

But I remove my view of this a look at the facts.
I argued with the portland libs on this same thing when kendra James was killed in Portland.

At the end of the day, we always say you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.
No matter what side you on.

And that's my opinion. I'm not trying to feed anyone facts or change your views.
We all have different views and opinions.

I can't bring myself to condemn one act when I'm praising another.

We get too much hypocrisy from the left.

And i don't know how you view other protests and groups, antifa, the wall st crowd, BLM, etc

I think we're in alignment on much and ordinarily I'm a pure law and order guy. But Ruby Ridge, Waco, the Hammond's, Bundy's and an incident at a local gold mine near here a few years back make me wary.

It's long past time to return control of the land to the states and then to the individual counties. National parks and monuments are good and necessary. But not the millions of acres the feds have claimed. Denying the stewards of the land their rights is not acceptable.

Let's agree that the van took fire after it crashed into the snow bank, before anyone exited, before anyone exhibited a firearm. No one was in imminent danger yet the FBI shot at the van.

That's against the rules.

P

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews