JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The President tweaked the libs and the over reaching Federal bureaucracy again by pardoning the ranchers unjustly prosecuted for loosing control of a weed burn on there ranch and allowing a few acres of Federal wildlife land to burn. After they had done time prescribed by the local judge, they were resentanced to additional time at the insistence of the wildlife refuge manager. Then the Fed's cut a deal where the Hammond's were forced to sell there ranch that is surrounded by the refuge to them.

Last Edited:
The Feds tried to buy them out multiple times, they said no.
The Feds tried to burn them out, they lit a backfire to save the ranch.
They were unjustly prosecuted IMO.
The POTUS did the RIGHT thing AGAIN....MAGA.
Now return the ranch!!!!!!!!!

The Feds tried to buy them out multiple times, they said no.
The Feds tried to burn them out, they lit a backfire to save the ranch.
They were unjustly prosecuted IMO.
The POTUS did the RIGHT thing AGAIN....MAGA.
Now return the ranch!!!!!!!!!
This is wonderful news to me. We were in Burns a lot during the standoff and have followed the case(s) closely. The only thing that could be better would be the scum bag refuge manager replacing the Hammond's in federal prison. How about an investigation into your lovely Governor Brown about why she ordered the state police to use deadly force when everyone else refused to. She could share a cell block with the manager.

Last Edited:
"Overzealous and Unjust."

Indeed Mr President. Thank you for restoring fairness to this injustice.

DhwC8IiX4AALDxr.jpg

Thank you President Trump. It's a good thing and overdue but it will take much more than these pardons to set things right. LaVoy Finnecum was murdered, how do you fix that for his wife and children? There are some people who need to face justice.

Thank you President Trump. It's a good thing and overdue but it will take much more than these pardons to set things right. LaVoy Finnecum was murdered, how do you fix that for his wife and children? There are some people who need to face justice.
You are absolutely correct..........but the Finnecum murder is on the state. Even the FBI refused to apply deadly force........

I wish they would treat the ICE protesters the same as they did the Bundy's.

While I support them, I didn't support their tactics in Oregon.
Finnicum's actions got him killed.
You can protest, you can fight unjust laws, but you do it the right way or you lose your rights to do so. And in this case his life.

Ooh maybe its time for a fed level special prosecutor to dig dirty kate's skeletons up. Get her for ordering Finnicum's murder and all the corruption they can find. Should not be hard. Maybe they can even get her for blackmail or election fraud surrounding Kitzy's departure and her coronation... its a stretch, but having an investigator crawling up her cooty before the election may even tip centrists to Bugleboy not wanting a rerun of Kitz last election. Then again, if that did happen, we'd get Dennis Richardson for guvna...

I wish they would treat the ICE protesters the same as they did the Bundy's.

While I support them, I didn't support their tactics in Oregon.
Finnicum's actions got him killed.
You can protest, you can fight unjust laws, but you do it the right way or you lose your rights to do so. And in this case his life.
The Bundy's were acquitted on all charges. Pretty tough to support your premis since that. Even the charges in Nevada were acquitted. I suspect the Federal prosecutors over charging and illegal tactics had a lot to do with it but the fact remains.

While I agree with you, if he hadn't ran from a traffic stop, he would be aquitted and a free man.

The Feds and State were wrong, they were bullies against these people for standing up and because of their politics.

Don't forget that control of the area, including running off all the ranchers, is tied to Hillary's sale of uranium rights in the refuge to Russia controlled Uranium One. Somehow Russian uranium mining doesn't encroach on the wildlife, but ranches that have been there for decades do. At least we know that the uranium mined there won't be used for military purposes, right? Right?

And the Hammonds were persecuted and sent to jail...

Don't forget that control of the area, including running off all the ranchers, is tied to Hillary's sale of uranium rights in the refuge to Russia controlled Uranium One. Somehow Russian uranium mining doesn't encroach on the wildlife, but ranches that have been there for decades do. At least we know that the uranium mined there won't be used for military purposes, right? Right?

And the Hammonds were persecuted and sent to jail...

I wish Trump would open up that can of worms.
That Uranium one story was swept under the rug as fast as ol' Billy's connection with the child molester

Here is a detailed and informative news write up on this story. Apparently Congressman Greg Walden lobbied the President very hard two weeks ago to grant them a pardon.

The Hammonds had only requested that their sentences be commuted to the time that they had served, and that they be released early. Instead of doing that, though, Trump gave them a full Presidential Pardon, which restores all of their rights, including the right to own firearms.

An organization called Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, has condemned Trump's pardoning of the two men. They said that it will encourage more lawbreaking, and that he should have only commuted their sentences, leaving them as convicted felons. They are upset that it will now be legal for the Hammonds to go hunting again. Does anyone know anything about this organization? How big are they? I've never heard of them before.

Trump pardons Oregon cattle ranchers in case that sparked 41-day occupation of national wildlife refuge

Time for some google-fu.

Edit in: Backcountry Hunters and Anglers

They're based out of Montana, have big names in the industry for supporters and are pretty legitimate. However they are staunchly opposed to releasing "federal" land back to the states.
One of my main concerns/causes is the return of land to the counties and out from under federal control and waste. :mad:

Last Edited:
That was no traffic stop, it was an ambush.

You obviously know nothing about this incident. The traffic stop was peaceful, and no one was hurt at that location. Both Ammon Bundy and Brian Cavalier, in another vehicle, both surrendered peacefully. Finicum decided to instead flee the scene. However, there was a roadblock further up the road that he eventually came to. That is where his vehicle ran off the road and got stuck, when he tried to drive around the roadblock. And that is where he was shot. Phone recordings from inside the vehicle showed Finicum being completely belligerent, taunting the officers, and constantly daring them to shoot him.

Some here may not like it, but clearconscience made a valid point here in this discussion. Ammon Bundy is alive and well today, and is a free man. And Finicum could indeed be that too, if he had only made the same wise choice that Bundy made.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top