JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Red,

How do you know there are a bunch of gun toting "heroes" ready to shoot? I am curious to know how you believe this. I don't believe it and never heard of it. Plus I served 10 years in the military and did not see it there. Of course you have a select few and I mean few who may have a disregard for life and law but you have to back a statement up as strong as yours with something. The only time I have heard that is when a lot of liberals start complaining about gun laws and they have no idea about the topic or truth. If you can support that statement great but if not please don't say things like that. All it does is support this current gun ban proposal in WA.

Ok, this has obviously gone so far off topic that it's not even funny. A few of you guys have gone off on a political rant about how Liberals are trying to take your rights away. I consider myself a liberal and I love guns, I think everyone should have a gun. If you guys are so worried about the political implications of Liberal anti-gun laws then run for public office and do something about it instead of voicing your rants to me because I don't care. I didn't join this site so I could read the rants about anti-gun laws, I hate them too. When I want to make a difference I'll either run for public office or start donating to the NRA. As far as my post goes, I don't have the faith in humanity you guys do and my original post to this tread voiced that opinion! If you have an opinion you can voice it too! If you disagree then fine. :s0155:

Red,
I have to be repetitive. While there is a group of yahoos looking for a gun fight they are small percentage (thugs, mall ninjas, etc) I agree with someones previous post about the gun owners you know.

I agree, but I think the percentage is higher. Not everyone one who has a gun is a member of the NRA. Add to that the popularity of video games that simulate combat and I think there will be a lot of violence in the Portland area after a week without water/food or power. I'm not even sure how effective Laws or Government would be if Portland was in the same shape as Haiti is today.

Love your country, fear your government.
The reason you can sleep safely is due to the fact that hard men stand on the walls at night ready and willing to do violence on your enemys in defense of your liberty. Greydog. Oohrah!

If I feared my government shouldn't I also fear the guys that would defend me? since they work for the government and do what their told? LOL :s0114:

Freedom has a special flavor that one who has not fought to defend it will never savor. I know enough of my Marine brethern to say with confidence that they would never breach the trust of the American public and attack them at the behest of an out of control politic body. Greydog.

My $.02

If the Government of Haiti does not look down on people protecting themselves from looters and other criminals that's fine in my book.

It's a time of crisis and it brings out the best and worst in people. It's an unfortunate side of humans.

I can say that if all **** did break loose here in the states I know where I would go. We would wait for things to regain composure and only defend what we have and not go 'seeking' problems.

If the Police in Haiti cannot handle the task/load deputize everyone. Issue zipties for cuffs. Sure beats machetes.

red dude!! You have the butt monkey syndrome. "I love my country, butt, the military is scary!!!" You need to sign up and find out what it is all about.
Patriots one and all.
It's the turds in D.C. in charge of your and my future that need to be watched and controlled. Greydog.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top