JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know people put a lot of thought into this question but I don't want to be a part of their America. It's simple. I don't want union I don't want compromise. I want my country and let them have theirs.

All countries have a gun culture. In some countries, usually the ones we get their people as refugees, those cultures only the criminals and the criminally rich have guns.

America has a confused leadership problem. It causes more problems than it solves. It creates an illegal black market artificially then attacks the criminal industry built-up around it. Whether its alcohol, drugs or whatever, gangs and guns are sure to follow. Take the Netherlands. Drugs but little to no gang violence. Most of Europe failed to experience the violence during prohibition, though they still managed to kill each other in wartime.

As violence is actually slowing down in the US I predict another artificial safe act from the government. There is alwats the next reason citizens don't need guns.

Take the Netherlands. Drugs but little to no gang violence.

Netherlands Ethnic groups. Ethnic groups: Dutch 77.4%, EU 6.2%, Turkish 2.3%, Moroccan 2.3%, Indonesian 2.1%, Surinamese 2%, other 7.7% (2017 est.)

All countries have a gun culture. In some countries, usually the ones we get their people as refugees, those cultures only the criminals and the criminally rich have guns.

tiananmen-square-front.jpg

A Dutch police report that was supposed to remain hidden from the public now unveils that in 2015 and 2016 there are 104 cases of status-holders (refugees) suspected of serious crimes, like armed robbery and sex offences. Furthermore, 183 are repeat offenders, while 9300 of them are suspected of committing a single offence. What makes this worse, is that large groups of asylum seekers seem to be part of organised crime groups, that trek from country to country, stealing on order.

The findings show just how skewed our collective understanding of the Constitution has become. Blame public schools, the progressive-minded in politics, and parents who fail to take seriously their responsibilities of training the next generation in the proper way to go.

Its-all-about-Deer-Hunting.jpg

Aloha, Mark

If you had seen all of that red stuff.....after my post a short while back.....all I can say is that, it wasn't me. I must have been hacked.o_O

Last Edited:
Small wonder that Dems wish to disarm us. It's part of their party platform and has been for a long time. Excerpt below from their 2016 statement. Interesting to read what their other goals are too.

PREVENTING GUN VIOLENCE
With 33,000 Americans dying every year, Democrats believe that we must finally take sensible action to address gun violence. While responsible gun ownership is part of the fabric of many communities, too many families in America have suffered from gun violence. We can respect the rights of responsible gun owners while keeping our communities safe. To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM's)—off our streets. We will fight back against attempts to make it harder for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to revoke federal licenses from law breaking gun dealers, and ensure guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists, intimate partner abusers, other violent criminals, and those with severe mental health issues. There is insufficient research on effective gun prevention policies, which is why the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must have the resources it needs to study gun violence as a public health issue.

Party Platform - Democrats

( Or in the words of The big Lebowski..."Yeah , well that's just your opinion man"... :D )

Andy
That wasn't the Big Lebowski. That was "The Dude," (Jeffrey Lebowski). The Big Lebowski was the rich guy (the other Jeffrey Lebowski). Sorry, stickler for detail here.

Last Edited:

The title of the article is Fake News! Guns have not divided America. Americans have always been divided on many topics, except perhaps briefly when threats to the survival of the nation brought us closer together. Even then, we weren't united on how to deal with the threats. This is not new or unique to our country. Today Americans are very polarized on many issues.

When was mainstream thinking.....to be against the 2nd A? Since Americans owned civil war cannons? Since 1934? Since 1968? Since 1986? Since 1994?

I see it as an "incremental creep". The LEFT wants to destroy the US Constitution. What better way to do that.....than to have Americans unarmed FIRST. You know......so that they can't oppose, an over reaching central Government.*

Schindler-s-List.jpg

*Familiarize yourself with the Gun Laws of Germany immediately after WW1 and the later NAZI Gun Laws (under A. HITLER). Maybe, after educating yourself.......you'll see the similarity, with modern American Gun Laws?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Maryland? There is no middle. Either you have the Bill Of Rights or you do not. Very simple. No middle ground at all.
Don't forget, Maryland is the state where they tried taxing the rain that fell on your property (Montgomery county, right next to DC).

Ministry of Propaganda article. I don't care what the other side thinks about it.

BTW, there are no rights in this world, protecting you. That's just an 18th Century fantasy. Your gun and your will protects you. The instant the ruling class thinks they can get away with a confiscation, they will try it. Doesn't matter what the Constitution says. It's just a piece of paper.

Life Without Rights | Strike-The-Root: A Journal Of Liberty

Sorry, but the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is just that, a Right, guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. It comes right behind the freedom to speak ones mind... Pretty important stuff, written down and prioritized by folks much wiser than we have today...

There is no common sense anything needed here. It's a Right that's not up for negotiations... Period...

^. Nailed it.

And as far as I am concerned, the only divide is this: who do you think can run your life better — you or some bureaucrat puke in Salem or DC? I know where I stand on that question.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top