JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i hate it when they use open ended phrases like "a significant amount". I can remember not too long ago when the news reported facts, not opinions, and didn't guide people towards conclusions. This is why i don't bother with the news any more.

A slave with a gun! And with ammo too!

Either a little off his rocker, or just very very dumb. Or perhaps no one told him that the second amendment doesn't apply anymore.

If it were a glock or two he'd probably be at his destination by now. I remember reading about a guy who accidentally brought his in a carry on and didnt realize until he unpacked his bag at the hotel. I have to believe it's possible. My kershaw made it through in my carry-on but they took my toothpaste.

No ones that stupid. its an anti gun plot thats getting ready to roll outta the station full force. On the news the other day was 4 firearms related stories in a row and none of them were any good.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top