JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
561318_477238168972623_1350665531_n.jpg

561318_477238168972623_1350665531_n.jpg

Sounds like BS. No video, no secondary witness. When something like this comes out I think "who benefits?" (something most Americans can never do in their reasoning process).

The so-called witness was far away but is able to hear their conversation? - sure, I believe that - maybe he had a parabolic dish/mic with him LOL.

People who sell/breed animals on Craigslist are a ruthless bunch. They constantly flag each others posts as they compete for customers. I am sure they really hate people who give away pets to good homes for free. They would benefit from putting out a false story like this.

So say you've witnessed this, why would you call a vets office and not the police? I have shot up around that area 4-5 times and have seen Marion county up there twice. I don't believe it, not for a minute.

OMG are people that stupid holy &$?? They should be rounded up and taken to a slaughter house to see where "no animals are harmed" what idiots I'm beside myself on this one
Something like this works too. Just wish it had the portion after the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it was Scotts Mills and some weird stuff has gone on up there over the years. It's where the cops found our 82 Celibrity after someone stole it out of our driveway. They were so bright they used the coupon book worth 100's of dollars in resturant coupons to try to light the electric buckets seats on fire (the ones they could have sold to any hot rod guy for a couple bills) They tried to use a rock to beat off the gas cap. When the gas key was hanging from the visor with a 3" long fob that said GAS. They left 14 dollars worth of change in the consol. They took the license plates but didn't try to mess up the VIN.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top