JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Surprised me the Ruger and Springfield ARs are specifically in the top but the Smith and Wesson model isn't.

Surprised me the Ruger and Springfield ARs are specifically in the top but the Smith and Wesson model isn't.
Hmmm... If you click on the Top Selling Rifles, the S&W M&P Sport II is #2 for semi-autos, behind only the Ruger 10/22, which means it is ahead of the Springfield and Ruger AR-15 types. Either something ain't right here, or I'm missing something.

The most interesting thing for me is that there is a pump action rifle for law enforcement, Remington 7615 at #10 for pump action rifles.

I don't know how to take this information, not knowing if GB is mostly new or used guns (I don't use them). There seems to be common handguns that are likely frequently traded used (Glocks, et.al.) with some that may catch a premium price (Pythons). I find many people buy the subcompacts and find they prefer a different one or a "better" choice hits the market. Many people we work with that buy the S&W EZ series stick with it. I've known many that have switched from G43's, Hellcats, small Rugers to this series but almost never the other way around. Obviously to each their own with this as they are all good guns with a matching shooter.

With the unprecedented amount if first time buyers of late, it wouldn't be far fetched if a goodly amount of them made their first purchase from GB.
Methinks its a watered down drink using their sales lineup for prioritizing the qualities of different firearms.

How are there enough Colt Pythons to make this list? Highly suspicious.
I think you can only find them on GB, or online. I haven't seen one in a shop any where and the few shops I asked about them said they haven't been able to get any.

What everyone needs to keep in mind, like someone else mentioned, this is just sales on GB. Not the entire US sales from every where, LGS, large box FFLs, other online sources, just GB.

I think you can only find them on GB, or online. I haven't seen one in a shop any where and the few shops I asked about them said they haven't been able to get any.

What everyone needs to keep in mind, like someone else mentioned, this is just sales on GB. Not the entire US sales from every where, LGS, large box FFLs, other online sources, just GB.
Gun broker is massive volume on its own! I am still waiting for my turn in line for a Python and Anaconda (or two!) At least they are getting passed around through many hands.

This is biased data. It's Gunbrokers stats. Based likely on what sold most on their site. Most of these things were "hard to get" and likely gouged by sellers on Gunbroker more than sold in stores.

I do believe some of it. Especially the less expensive items. Those sold everywhere and in massive numbers. I would really be curious to hear how many Mossberg 88s sold this year. Or pistols like the G2c and G3c by Taurus. At 200-300 I can only imagine how many were sold.

Surprised to see 3 Glocks (including G43x) ahead of the P365. I thought everyone was buying the P365s.

Also surprised to see the venerable Beretta 92FS at #7... I have an M9, don't think it's anything special. Maybe first time buyers who watch a lot of movies? I bought mine as a collectible.

What is more amazing, Smith and Wesson failed to have one model make the top 21. And Colt's Python at #6, shock.:confused:
S&W is not doing a great job of keeping revolvers in stock. All of the Classics have been backordered a while.

Colt Python is one of those things people where people with the money don't care about the price. I am not one of those people. But apparently many businesses are doing just fine during Covid.

I was shocked to see the Ruger 57 beat the Ruger Ruger 57 in the top 21
Who'd a thunk it?
It shouldn't surprise you. Looking at the pictures, the Ruger Ruger 57 must be the conceal carry version, while the Ruger 57 must be the Brandon version. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top