JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
good store, nice people, sometimes questionable selection alot of the same, I never bought a gun from them came close couple times but end up at Gunbroker cause they know me there and give me deals. Oh and never have the accessories I m looking for either waiting for them or just sold out, always?! If you question a price go to gunbroker down the street they will match the price!

Very friendly but the nice personalities don't justify the high prices - I have my friends to hang out with for that. I want selection and good prices from a gun store. This place was lacking in both.
I asked about price matching on a rifle I was interested in, and the owner was willing to come down in price a bit, but not meet another local dealers price. That is not price matching to me.
Ended up buying from Richard at Little Bear guns for what is less than retail according to the owner of the Gun Zone.

Ended up buying from Richard at Little Bear guns for what is less than retail according to the owner of the Gun Zone.

B&M dealers get their guns from distributors who have higher and lower prices on certain guns... it's pretty common to find a gun at one dealer retailing for less than wholesale cost at another.

It's been a couple years since I've been in to Gunzone, but back when I was dealing with that guy, he had the best prices in town, was the only local dealer selling black rifle magazines and accessories, and had 'em in stock.

Friendly, helpful, even took the time to do a quick fix on my g23. Very good prices and much better selection than most shops at this time. They seem to know their stuff.

Can boast they are the only local dealer who have had my repeat business.

Yep.. 3 pistols in a row, for me. Love that guy, and I love how he actually gives a bubblegum. Gun Broker, down the street, just acts like I'm yet another burden in the way of the next cigarette break. So sorry you guys are making so much money!

Funny how i read this topic the same day i just called 15+ gun stores trying to locate a certain rifle and this place was the only one that didn't just give me a "NO" and a hang up... The guy i talked to actually told me some info I wasn't aware of on that particular caliber and how he doesn't sell them because of the crappy quality guns currently being made in that caliber. Struck me as something that is getting rarer and rarer these days.... Personality

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

yeah i will never spend a dime in this store!!!!600$ for a stripped lower during the panic....2500 for a dillon 650 press...gotta love how when the price is just out of line the guy behind counter just blames his friend has that for the sale....20 $ pmags ?really....place is a joke!!!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top