JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like the comp plan shows this property to be General Industrial, if it does it is a formality on the zone change. But there still is a bunch of BS that needs to be done. Hope it goes well for you, good luck :s0155:

Went down and spoke with a planner today. The comp plan shows the property to be general industrial so re zoning should be no problem. Looks like the application does not require you to say what you are doing with the property so I should be good there. I really needed to find out if it was ok before I spend the cash to get it started so I asked about manufacturing ammo. He pulled up the code (I believe it was the code you refernced 10.337.348) and showed me that it is permitted. There is a bunch of things I have to submit such as maps and and legal descriptions of the area and what not, but I should be good to go. Time to get this thing going.

Figured I would post an update. I have spent the last month researching to get my property re-zoned. Turned in my application today. Now its time to start waiting. all the planners I spoke with said it takes about three months. I am hoping I have everything straight, but it is hard to know. I have spoken with several planners and every time it seems that they give me just a little more information. The one thing a they all said is that it is really pretty simple so lets hope thats true. I'll post another update when something changes.

Ryan

It has been forever, but here is an update.

My zone change went through at the end of June. I had a bit of a hassle getting my business license with the city as lady at the building department took one look at my application and said I couldn't do it. Not sure what her problem was, but after talking to a manager and having him come out to my place they signed me off. I mailed in my application for a 07 FFL the second week of june, and I had my interview 2 days ago. I was told that my FFL would be approved and I should expect it in the mail in a few weeks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top