JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for some good shops in my area. Above all else, good customer service. Though low prices/good selection would be nice too. Don't mind driving 20 to 30 minutes if I have to.

(Went to an (unnamed) shop on TV Highway the other day and was pretty much completely ignored in the gun area. To say the least I won't be returning.)

Yeah, Marcus out at Al's Guns in Verbort is a good guy as are all his guys. Kurt at H&K in Forest Grove is very knowledgeable as well. Kurt has a ton of little odd ball parts too. And if you need a Mauser guy, he's your man.

Willamette Valley Firearms closed up shop. This new one is Willamette Valley Arms. They should be open in a couple of weeks. They'll be located behind the Kaddy Car Wash on Cornell. They remanufacture ammo, sell new and used guns and have an instructor for CCW classes.

I also I'm looking for some where and the no name shop I'm sure is one I was in and there rude just came from mk but ant got much there been to als there alsome there but also not wat I'm looking for any one know some one that has ar 15 uppers in stock? Thanks

There's a new storefront that just opened in Aloha on 185th just South of Baseline. Despite the fact that it's called Discount Gun Sales, it looks a bit pricey to me.
Discount Gun Sales LLC
Well, the prices aren't all that bad, and the two guys there seem genuinely nice and patient. To me it's worth it to pay a little premium compared to the time and aggravation of dealing with Keith's.

I've been to Willamette Valley Arms in Hillsboro and talked with two of the three principals, Joe and James. I trust them both, and I'll be dealing with them again. Still, they're probably never going to carry a lot of stock; it's more like a fab shop than a storefront. But if you know what you want and don't need to fondle a lot of hardware first, they'll probably beat the prices of most stores - except Keith's.

NFL Licensed Tee Shirts, sports wholesale, NFL wholesale,
The Big Apple Card Company offers a complete line of Officially Licensed NFL products. We offer appear such as caps, jackets, tees, hoodless, and novelties and collectibles. All NFL teams are offered in these product lines. Many new products are added to these lines during the year. We also have a complete product catalog including a current cap and tee grid. We sell more than 400 wholesale sports product lines for retailers throughout the world.

BAN YOUR DAMN SPAM!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads