JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like it as well. I believe it might be a sound strategy. It's a not like the state has the resources to deal with that many people, not to mention the possible repercussions if the state plays hard ball with these folks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

A systematic effort involving a mass demonstration in civil disobedence is being organized in NYS by gun dealers, gun owners, shooting ranges, and 2A groups. Here is the link:

Inside Albany: Gun owners plan boycott of Cuomo laws - NYPOST.com

The author of the article is Fredrick Dicker, January 21, 2013. Good reading. Please circulate the article and link to interested parties. Thanks.

From the article: "Owners who refuse to register could face a class-A misdemeanor — punishable by up to a year in prison."

Really? So the potential penalty could be taking a law abiding, tax paying citizen who has a legally obtained firearm and making that person a criminal and a dependent on the system (for a year at least) for owning something that isn't illegal. Really??? Well Governor Cuomo you're a prime time idiot. Good luck with that re-election bid.

I remember years ago while I was living in Massacusetts, someone called into the Don Imus show and asked why Mario Cuomo does not run for president.
Imus replied that once you get a couple of hundred miles inland a guy named Mario is someone who shines your shoes or makes your pizza.
I realize that they were talking about his father, but it was still hillariously funny....and somehow he did not attacked for it like his "nappy headed hos" comment.
Of course, the country has now elected some inarticullate twit named Barack Hussain Obama, so I doubt an Itallian name would be a problem.

3so2fm.jpg

I am happy to see people finally standing up and saying enough is enough. Even if half the people who own these weapons refuse to turn them in, the state basically loses it's power because the system would be overwhelmed. I guess we can learn from progressives because overwhelming the system is Saul Alinsky all the way, although he never would have advocated for gun rights. I love it when we use their tactics against them.

Hey guys, take your flame war elsewhere. This is a great thread celebrating our brothers in arms standing up for their rights. Something WE might have to do here! If some troll wants to argue a moot point, give them a "whatever" and stick to the point of this thread. The troll is successful if they can shut down as many threads like this, ignore it and move on. We are better and smarter than that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top