JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used it on a bolt gun. It turned out wonderful. So far it seem to be holding up well. The only spot wearing is where the bolt comes in contact. I accidently banged it against a few things and it didn't even leave a mark.

i have kg-gunkoted a a Mossberg 500 and a mosin nagant. Go to harbor freight get a cheap model spray gun setup for 10.00 and use a compressor from a nailgun your good to go. i dont like the cans stuff from brownells.

I used the rattle can. It went on better then I expected. The parts were pre heated and so was the can. If there is a down side to the cans, I would say it is how small they are. There was just barely enough in the can to spray a barreled action of a bolt gun.

I have done a few guns with gunkote. I have used the rattle cans and a spray gun. The rattle cans are much more expensive.....6oz aerosol $32....8oz paint.....$17

:: KG Industries ::

I did get good results from both, but a spray gun will always out perform an aersol can, I used a touch up gun from home depot

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top