JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used it on a bolt gun. It turned out wonderful. So far it seem to be holding up well. The only spot wearing is where the bolt comes in contact. I accidently banged it against a few things and it didn't even leave a mark.

i have kg-gunkoted a a Mossberg 500 and a mosin nagant. Go to harbor freight get a cheap model spray gun setup for 10.00 and use a compressor from a nailgun your good to go. i dont like the cans stuff from brownells.

I used the rattle can. It went on better then I expected. The parts were pre heated and so was the can. If there is a down side to the cans, I would say it is how small they are. There was just barely enough in the can to spray a barreled action of a bolt gun.

I have done a few guns with gunkote. I have used the rattle cans and a spray gun. The rattle cans are much more expensive.....6oz aerosol $32....8oz paint.....$17

:: KG Industries ::

I did get good results from both, but a spray gun will always out perform an aersol can, I used a touch up gun from home depot

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top