JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, Luby's in Texas as I remember. Happened in 1991.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

gun-shootings-gun-free-zones-firing-ranges-political-cartoon.jpg

I lived about a mile from that Lubys. I actually met the detective that was on scene right after it happened. That definitely change things about that city.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. For the police, the military and those with the CHL permission.

Open carriers, those rights are not for you.

I work in a gun free zone and it's a joke. Someone is gonna get a hurting real bad, if they come on site and do something stupid. Because this sheepdog in sheep's clothing has fangs and he will bite! :winkkiss:

I work in a gun free zone and it's a joke. Someone is gonna get a hurting real bad, if they come on site and do something stupid. Because this sheepdog in sheep's clothing has fangs and he will bite! :winkkiss:
Most are unless they have a metal detector and some security. Signs/policies don't enforce themselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top