JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All-out war in Baltimore

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/baltimore-riots-at-least-7-police-injured/

One man, Brian Woodyard Jr., 32, a bouncer at the Old Clubhouse Beer and Wine store, stood outside the shop with a machete in hand as rioters tried to break in.

"It's the only thing I have. I can't pull out a shotgun," he told the Washington Post. "I was able to clear about 50 people away. I came with my mask on my face, ready to do what I have to do to protect my livelihood."

I wonder why he can't pull out a shotgun? According to the NRA-ILA website, there are no restrictions on buying or owning a shotgun. Maybe he was suggesting he just doesn't own one? Or maybe he's unwilling to use it on the local citizens that make up his neighborhood. They even have the Castle doctrine there, though I doubt that applies to defense of a store.

We were in Baltimore in 2012, just 2 weeks before Sandy Hook. I was there for a training class. Our time was spent around the waterfront area, which was nice, but had a homeless population that was far bigger than what we see in the Portland area. One of our shuttle drivers said we shouldn't go more than a few blocks away from the waterfront - he said it would be safe in that area, but outside of it, it would be very dangerous.

Agitators?
"An analysis of social media traffic in downtown Baltimore Monday has unearthed striking connections to the protests in Ferguson, Mo. last year, according to a leading data mining firm that shared its findings exclusively with Fox News. The firm, which asked to remain anonymous because of its government work, found between 20 and 50 social media accounts in Baltimore that were also tied to the peak period of violence in Ferguson."

Seems like Baltimore is a prefect location for training organized "anarchists" for civil disruptions across the US this summer. Leaders can train new "recruits'" without fear of serious injury, and give the "Junior Varsity" some live practice injuring Cops and directing looters, before they get bussed into the "big League" cities this summer.
There's no shortage of "oppressed" choirboys available to be thrown out as the first pitch in most major cities to get things rolling. The season opener will be when they get enough experience to play in a city where an armed Korean shopkeeper, White Devil, or a Cop pops a looter on camera.

When the MSM news features wall-to-wall coverage of a young member of the correct demographic being "Cop Damaged" in Houston ....
...."Hang on to your lugnuts....It's tiiime for an overhaul !!"

Last Edited:
So the law say's when you need a weapon to defend................
That's when having one is Illegal?

I think that's the stupidest thing I have ever read.

If you need to chop your way through the jungle there are better things than a machete.

DSCN0930_zps44add81c.jpg

On the other side of the coin the protesters standing up to violent police are the definition of 2a. They are bearing arms against a repressive government. I don't support the looting but if we are speaking of the right to bear arms the non-criminal people just protesting and dealing with violent police absolutely should be supported also.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top