JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yea like the cop who said they dont want anyone armed in the building when they enter. now they wouldnt have to enter a building if its a "gun free zone" right? i mean its a gun free zone, the criminal decided to take his mass shooting elsewhere.

yea like the cop who said they dont want anyone armed in the building when they enter. now they wouldnt have to enter a building if its a "gun free zone" right? i mean its a gun free zone, the criminal decided to take his mass shooting elsewhere.

I was slightly disturbed by his comment as well. Almost as if he was saying they go into situations with their guns blazing instead of analyzing it first. Aren't they supposed to identify the target/threat before pulling the trigger?

Good guy just commented how the range test bill disenfranchises the poor and those (like me) who do not have a qualifying range within driving distance.

Cuban immigrant now speaking about freedom.

Good guy just commented how the range test bill disenfranchises the poor and those (like me) who do not have a qualifying range within driving distance.

Cuban immigrant now speaking about freedom.

I really like it when immigrant's slap us with reality of what our freedom really is and how we can lose it so easily. It is nice when the point out things that so many have forgotten.

Keep up the running updates! Thank you!

Liberal law professor reassures us that none of the four bills violate the Second Amendment. She also called for an Oregon Assault Weapons Ban, and is instructed by the Chair to stick to the bills in the hearing. Law professor states that "drug houses" are defended by legally purchased weapons.

Previously a CPA suggested an Oregon income tax credit for buying a gun safe. I believe there is already a stalled bill calling for this.

Another speaker commented that SB700 creates a legal minefield for CHL who may unknowingly commit a felony by driving on to a school parking lot to pick up their kid while carrying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top