JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I received the laser, and upon installation, the on/off activation (detent) spring was not working. I fiddled with it to the point where it broke at the bend. I contacted LM about the issue. The gentleman I spoke with said he would get a new spring on the way to me. Today I received a HUGE 10" x 12" envelope from LM. I laughed, because the take-down spring is about 3/4" long and 1/8" wide. When I opened the envelope, I thought it was empty! I pulled out a piece of paper with a small bag stapled to it, and it was the on/off take-down lever itself. Not the needed spring. I'll be contacting LM sometime tomorrow in hopes of getting the correct part.

I received a call from New York today. Kevin at LaserMax. He apologized for sending the wrong piece, and said the proper part was on the way. He also added, "keep the take-down lever". Hopefully the incoming piece will be correct this time. Not having the correct spring didn't slow me down. I made my own, and it works perfectly. The laser works flawlessly so far, at 20yds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top