JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know there are people that think Kieth's is a terrible place to shop and Kieth is a pompous bubblegum. We've bought several guns from them and it's always been a pleasant experience. If you go in with the attitude of what a person that owns a gun store in Oregon/Multco/PDX has to deal with they are very nice IMO. If you go in wanting to have your hand held while you browse and fondle a dozen different arms when they're busy you'll be disappointed.

I know there are people that think Kieth's is a terrible place to shop and Kieth is a pompous bubblegum. We've bought several guns from them and it's always been a pleasant experience. If you go in with the attitude of what a person that owns a gun store in Oregon/Multco/PDX has to deal with they are very nice IMO. If you go in wanting to have your hand held while you browse and fondle a dozen different arms when they're busy you'll be disappointed.

The second gun I ever bought was from Keith at the Canby gun show. I have been back multiple times and never had poor service. They are busy and don't have time to be talked about x,y,z but I have always been happy with the time they have spent with me, purchase or not.

Great story! Thanks for sharing @Mikej. Very happy to hear the cop is ok. Hats off to Keith, will try to throw him some business in the near future to show my appreciation of his actions. This is what you can expect from most law-abiding citizens or a good guy with a gun, even though it isn't applicable here, it could have been if others had not pulled over to help, judging from their comments about his strength. Sounds like he was on some kind of super meth/crack hybrid.

Last Edited:
The second gun I ever bought was from Keith at the Canby gun show. I have been back multiple times and never had poor service. They are busy and don't have time to be talked about x,y,z but I have always been happy with the time they have spent with me, purchase or not.

Kieth's has a large selection in that little shop. Even MORE guns for the asking from a close by warehouse. But what I have most enjoyed is seeing a gun that turns me on, do my research, and go into Kieth's and order it. It seems like, if that gun you want is out there, available anywhere, Kieth's can get it. We've done that three times now

We were in the area last week and decided to stop in to look at used guns. They weren't crowded at all. I can't remember the head gals name, but her and Wifey got into talking about a concealment holster and liking each other's hair cuts. :D

Not surprising. I've felt like keith's can get a bit stuffy.
Some people like to treat a gun shop like Keiths as a petting zoo, and after all the petting they don't buy anything.

They are too busy most of the time to deal with the 'thanks, I'll have to go home and talk with the boss and get back to you' crowd

Just sayin'

I was thinking about that after I commented.
That place was always a zoo and the stuff feeling was probably just that, they are slammed and want to get through the window shoppers.
I was in my early 20s when i ahopped there, so that probably didn't help.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top