JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0114::s0114::s0114:.......don't use common sense on me mister!!!:s0114::s0114::s0114:

I'll order some of that ammo in to check it out.

I've really liked the Rottweil stuff, so It will have a high bar to reach with me.

If you can get that @ dealer cost and it's available, would you please order me 3 boxes?

I'll gladly pay retail (or even more if needed to make it worth your while) + CC% + S&H. Whatever it takes to make it worth your time... :)

Thanks,

Cliff

Geez. I think the days of the 30-30 are over for me for a brush gun. Look here:

Link to Remington slug

accu.jpg

Remington Premier® AccuTip Bonded Sabot Slug

Power Port™ Tip delivers dramatically superior accuracy

Spiral nose cuts and proprietary bonding technology control expansion at all ranges from 5 to 200 yards

Huge .58-caliber slug is the largest tipped slug available today

Over 95% weight retention – weighs more after impact than all the others start with!

Slug jacket made from high-strength cartridge brass

Designed for use in fully-rifled barrels only

Index No. Gauge...Shell Length........Slug Wt.......Velocity

PRA12........12......2 3/4"................385-gr.........1850
PRA12M......12......3".....................385-gr.........1900

I shoot a Remington 870 with a fully rifled 20" cantilever barrel with a tasco 1.5-5X32 scope. This thing is deadly up to 150 Yards. I can group 4" @ 150 yards. I use the Remington core-lokts ultra's I have killed every deer I shot with with 1 shot. The bad thing is the recoil. After 3 shot's you have a recoil headache. Check these ballistics out

http://www.remington.com/products/ammunition/ballistics/shotshell_slug_loads.asp

I shoot a Remington 870 with a fully rifled 20" cantilever barrel with a tasco 1.5-5X32 scope. This thing is deadly up to 150 Yards. I can group 4" @ 150 yards. I use the Remington core-lokts ultra's I have killed every deer I shot with with 1 shot. The bad thing is the recoil. After 3 shot's you have a recoil headache. Check these ballistics out

http://www.remington.com/products/ammunition/ballistics/shotshell_slug_loads.asp

Yep. I'm going to be satisfied with the 2 3/4" shell. Lose 50 fps, same projectile. I want part of my shoulder left, lol. :)

The price is right!! After you receive it go to your local ammo store and buy about 4-5 different style of sabot slugs in different manufacturers. What you are looking for is to see what slug shoots the best in your shotgun. With my 870 I went through 6 different types of slugs and was not satisfied until the Remington core-lokt ultra's came out. At 50 yards most slugs shoot pretty good groups. It is when you get out to 100 + yards is where you really find what your gun likes. Oh Ya, Buy your self a limb saver recoil pad too!!

The price is right!! After you receive it go to your local ammo store and buy about 4-5 different style of sabot slugs in different manufacturers. What you are looking for is to see what slug shoots the best in your shotgun. With my 870 I went through 6 different types of slugs and was not satisfied until the Remington core-lokt ultra's came out. At 50 yards most slugs shoot pretty good groups. It is when you get out to 100 + yards is where you really find what your gun likes. Oh Ya, Buy your self a limb saver recoil pad too!!

I'm bidding on this NOS stock too. The other stock I have was for my Defender (1300 riot gun) I just bought.

Recoil pad like this?

stock.jpg

I need a rifled barrel for my Remy 1100.

That would be an awesome combo. I thought about an 1100, but I'm going to be in this gun for about $360 with shipping, FFL fees and some new ebay walnut furniture. It already has sling studs and a scope rail.

Dang, I'd have to pay about $250 just for a Remington rifled 22" barrel with sights. I thought I might as well toss in the extra $15 and get the whole gun. :D

Maybe you can get a barrel a lot cheaper than that... ??

I need a rifled barrel for my Remy 1100.

Try gunbroker.com if you are looking for just a barrel. My 870 has a 20" barrel and when you touch it off, you can see the flames in day light. I would look for a 24" barrel with the cantilever scope mount attached to the barrel. This way when you change barrels it stays sighted in. Also in (my opinion)? If I was just going to buy a barrel I would see about the Hastings 24" cantilever scope mount barrel with the built in muzzle brake.

Try gunbroker.com if you are looking for just a barrel. My 870 has a 20" barrel and when you touch it off, you can see the flames in day light. I would look for a 24" barrel with the cantilever scope mount attached to the barrel. This way when you change barrels it stays sighted in. Also in (my opinion)? If I was just going to buy a barrel I would see about the Hastings 24" cantilever scope mount barrel with the built in muzzle brake.

Here's what's on gunbroker.com right now. The Hastings at the bottom is used. Ouch!

Add shipping... :(

NOW you know why I bought the whole gun for $265 shipped, with scope rail and sling studs on it, thinking I'd just toss a good used stock on it (at first.)

Link to search

barrtttcopy.jpg

One of the members is buying my 1100 barrel tomorrow morning for 125.00 I think I paid app.200.00 from midway last year for it. Midway's prices seem to beat everybody else's.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top