JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't believe that has really happened yet but we'll find out tomorrow at the gun show. Calling Rock River Arms and finding out they expect to deliver on orders 1 year hence, should still put pressure on the resale market. There is still a "gun control" bill in committee in the Senate, so that should put pressure on these guns that are sure to be banned if anything passes. I'm curious what has changed???

People realized their over paying was stupid.

I can't wait for tax bills to come due, there will be a drop, and then an even larger one in November during the run up to Christmas. I intend to acquire for short money.

For what it's worth, at the weekend gun show in Albany, one of the people at a table said that, even though there are plenty available, they haven't sold any ARs or AKs at the show. His opinion was that prices were at least $200 too high.

Prices might start to get real interesting as back-ordered production starts to be delivered. I know a couple gun shops that ordered lots of inventory trying to get it before the backlog and now are concerned they might get 6 AR's at once and not be able to sell them fast enough to payoff the 30 day credit they get. I'm shooting for late April early May before we see levels back down to what they were 5 months ago, maybe even a little lower for a short while if lots of shops need to push out inventory to pay off bills.

I've been hoarding cash, gold, silver, brass, lead,and powder in anticipation of peoples tax and C C bills showing up. BTW I cancelled comcast FYI. I started collecting(purchasing) reloading supplies. I do not own a 12 gauge and have been pricing out used Wingmasters. Molon Labe.jpg

Molon Labe.jpg

I think the people who had the cash and had to have a AR jumped in early and big and the market took off. Everyone saw the stupid money that was being paid and dumped every POS hack job AR on the market trying to make bank. Anytime you have more product then need the price falls. The fact that stripped lowers are out there but the other components needed to put them together are thin leaves many holding lowers they cant do anything with. I think you will see AR prices go up and down based on what happens with the current crop of gun grabbing bills out there.

I have noticed my back orders from Dec and Jan shipping out and I now have an obscene amount of magazines for my one AR that is put together. I didn't pay more than $15 per for them thank God. Ammo and reloading stuff seems to be the hardest hit right now and prices should stay high for the foreseeable future.

You havnt had an adventure unless youve tried building a complete stripped upper and stripped lower during full blown gun grabber storm like ive been doing the past two months haha only two more pieces of the puzzle and it will be complete by next weekend for under 800 bucks lesson learned for a young guy starting out is dont get complacant and think "assault" rifles will always be dime a dozen or else youll get cought with your pants down like i did, from here on out im putting alot more money into securing things i should have got a hold of 5 years ago

The ones I'm grinning about are the speculative buyers that purchased high intending to take them even higher and now are stuck with them:s0112:

They were easy to spot, one or two posts, members for two weeks and AR's that normally ran for $650- $750 up for sale at $2500 or higher, still for sale with no takers only bump, bump, bump's!:s0155: LMAO

Davemata hit it on the head, there will be some really good deals coming boys!

I just need a 20 inch rifle gas a2 upper with gov profile barrel.
Hopefully the stock starts coming back in droves. And clearance sales. And ammo too.

The ones I'm grinning about are the speculative buyers that purchased high intending to take them even higher and now are stuck with them:s0112:

They were easy to spot, one or two posts, members for two weeks and AR's that normally ran for $650- $750 up for sale at $2500 or higher, still for sale with no takers only bump, bump, bump's!:s0155: LMAO

Davemata hit it on the head, there will be some really good deals coming boys!

I'm waiting for the prices to drop too. I still have some things I bought before the panic that I could try to sell for a good profit but I didn't buy them to make money.

I won't have any sympathy when the profiteers need to sell at loss.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top