JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought some 5.56 from a local place. They have had plenty the last few weeks because they limit to 5 boxes a person a day. They had to stop selling in bulk on the 7.62x 39. They also have had ARs the last three weeks at or bellow MRSP.

I'm a bit late to the game myself. Getting a higher-caliber rifle than .22 has been in the bucket list for awhile as other life priorities/hobbies took precedent. But with the kids older now, I was going to start teaching them about firearms. The entire gun-ban craziness has really touched a nerve with me as I've gotten alot more political over the last couple months. I've not been able to find 'the-one' yet, but I keep watching.

Anyhow- Prices have been high. Stock moving in minutes. Last week or two, prices have been coming down, and AR's are staying in stock for as long as 10-12 hours. My feeling is the same as one of the earlier posts: there will be a glut as people who ordered 10 lowers with the hopes that they would get at least 2-3, will be canceling the others and the vendors will be left with a glut of material for awhile.

That's it in a nutshell. If it's worth it to someone then so be it, enjoy. There's a dealer close buy who is selling at pre panic prices, or very close to them who had great turnover before, hence a good flow in. He's one who isn't gouging his clients because he had more in the pipeline than most. He has, and has had my business.

I've seen them here recently for $900 and under, and that wasn't happening a couple of months ago, just saying:s0092:

I don't believe that has really happened yet but we'll find out tomorrow at the gun show. Calling Rock River Arms and finding out they expect to deliver on orders 1 year hence, should still put pressure on the resale market. There is still a "gun control" bill in committee in the Senate, so that should put pressure on these guns that are sure to be banned if anything passes. I'm curious what has changed???

I'm curious, WTF are you talking about?
You don't believe WHAT has happened yet?
Where is this $1000 price drop you touted in the thread title?

I'm confused. :huh:

Perhaps the booze and keyboards don't mix so well.

I love seeing a flood of WASR Ak's hit the classifieds on here, GB and Armslist from the people that thought they could make the most money from the cheapest gun and are getting stuck with them. Looking forward cheap rifles and ammo and trying not to spend money on the high priced items. I also like seeing the overpriced items having to get bumped every week for over a month, from the people that joined since the shooting trying to make some quick cash off of the panic atmosphere. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top