JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
some are not drop safe. if you plan on competition triggers. a flat trigger usually will bring the trigger bar forward to get rid of pretravel but some compromise internal safetys.

No such thing in a Glock, and I've tried many, and spent way too much time and $$$. No matter what, you have to cock the striker with your trigger pull and it slides thru a plastic liner sleeve. They work like AKs always work, but they are NOT a precision trigger design.

Move the cruciform too far back on the ledge of the trigger shelf, to lessen the length of pull, and it can fall off and release the striker.

It will never be a 1911 trigger!!!
I have one Glock trigger setup, -, 3.5lb connector, LoneWolf adjustable, that is nicer than many factory hammer fired guns I've shot but it'll never be Cylinder and Slide BHP nice. It is not mushy, it has zero over travel and has a very short reset but it does have some take up. still a little heavy for my liking but then again I run 2.5lb triggers in AKs and 1.5lb triggers in bolt guns.

I had a ghost connector that would drop the striker when the slide was dropped. That thing didn't stay in my gun for more than 5 minutes.

Not Glock but I've got two of Apex's flat triggers in my M&P's. They definitely make a quality product and I've become a huge fan of flat triggers in general. Their customer service is solid and their install videos were easy to follow.

Zev for the win, but if your kit comes with one of the fancy 2lb race connectors, I'd leave that out... It caused me nothing but problems.
even without it, I Pull around 3.5# and it is the nicest Glock trigger I've ever tried... It's better than other Zev's I've tried.
51FAD9E5-37BC-460E-B336-338BEE45E99A.jpeg

What is the advantage of the flat trigger?
I think the advantage starts with getting rid of the OEM trigger.
The reach is long, the take-up is long and the blade safety doesn't go flush when disengaged.
The Overwatch, for example fixes all those things.
You can see the reduced reach in my pic.
Flat vs. curved is personal preference. I like both.
If you want curved in the Overwatch family, you order the FALX trigger.

Can it be couple with a (- bar ?) and a 3.5lb connector for a nice, light and not squishy trigger?
3.5lb connector and Ghost connector are vague terms always tossed about in Glock discussions.
There is no 3.5lb OEM Glock connector. It was mis-labeled and they have since changed the description to the 4.5lb connector.
Some aftermarket connector makers have "borrowed" the 3.5lb label.
There is no Ghost connector. There are about 11 different types of Ghost connectors.

1) The Ghost connectors that I have tried take out the "wall" and provide a "rolling break".
Some might call that a "mushy" break.

2) I like a defined "wall"
Therefore I like OEM Glock connectors.
Either a Minus (-) or Dot (.) connector.
I don't pay attention at all to the "lb" labels.
I'm doing other things to control pull weight.

Why aluminum over plastic?
In my experience, the aluminum Overwatch TAC is a smoother feeling trigger.
If you're on a budget, Overwatch has a Polymer DAT that is similar to the TAC.

I can send you a 3D file for a P80 magwell or if we ever link up I can print you one.

I'm kinda in the same boat. I have a G19 sized P80 frame that needs lower parts but I'm not sure what trigger I want yet.

What is the advantage of the flat trigger? Can it be couple with a - bar and a 3.5lb connector for a nice, light and not squishy trigger?

Why aluminum over plastic? Ive been using Glock triggers and LoneWolf plastic triggers for years and havnt had any issues. Even had a trigger pin in a 34 break and not cause issues with the plastic trigger. Couldn't tell it broke until I found half of the pin in the pistol rug.
Replacing the transfer bar in the 34 won't change things as the 34 factory bar is already a 3.5 lb ....however this minus bar will yield a 5 to 5.5 lb trigger pull after thousands of rounds might come down to 5 or 4.75 . Only the Timney trigger will give you a true 3 lb trigger pull. Order direct from Timney presently takes 3 weeks but they will ship fed express second day delivery!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top