JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wanting a fancy flat trigger. Who makes the best? What is a good value? Thinking about Apex, True Precision, Timney, Zev, and maybe some others.
Anybody have some experience with any of these?

EDIT - @Old Noob - Happy to let you handle what I put on my pew pews.

Many great options with Zev and you don't have to spend more than a little .22LR costs. A good value for the money is the Apex and just reuse the factory bar. I want to say that runs around $70.

Last Edited:
90% of triggers change the geometry. over watch is what most want unless you want to swap all parts to make it run.

ive tweaked my suarez but i think i am going back to stock or overwatch

$155.00 on ebay

s-l1600.jpg

I might need me a fared magwell. Looks good on the P80.
I can send you a 3D file for a P80 magwell or if we ever link up I can print you one.

I'm kinda in the same boat. I have a G19 sized P80 frame that needs lower parts but I'm not sure what trigger I want yet.

What is the advantage of the flat trigger? Can it be couple with a - bar and a 3.5lb connector for a nice, light and not squishy trigger?

Why aluminum over plastic? Ive been using Glock triggers and LoneWolf plastic triggers for years and havnt had any issues. Even had a trigger pin in a 34 break and not cause issues with the plastic trigger. Couldn't tell it broke until I found half of the pin in the pistol rug.

What is the advantage of the flat trigger? Can it be couple with a - bar and a 3.5lb connector for a nice, light and not squishy trigger?

No such thing in a Glock, and I've tried many, and spent way too much time and $$$. No matter what, you have to cock the striker with your trigger pull and it slides thru a plastic liner sleeve. They work like AKs always work, but they are NOT a precision trigger design.

Move the cruciform too far back on the ledge of the trigger shelf, to lessen the length of pull, and it can fall off and release the striker.

It will never be a 1911 trigger!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top