JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, this was a pretty fun event. My 1st, so nothing to compare it too. Very nice ranges, friendly RO's (patient with us newbies) and relaxed, low-key vibe. I thought it would be packed, but it wasnt.

With so few people, and 7 bays shooting, I wish I had brought my G21, G27 and shot more divisions. Well now I know what to expect, and know what to work on (25-yard target on 5 to Glock!)

What I think would make this sort of event even more fun is to have someone selling BBQ burgers, maybe some vendors selling stuff.... Stuff to make it more "social" I guess. I was done shooting and heading to my car an hour after I got there. Spent 5hrs driving for 1hr of shooting. :/

Anyhow, fun event. I love competing. Look forward to IPSC at TCGC and ARPC next.

Glad you enjoyed it.
They are working on improvements for next year. I expect the event to continue to grow and offer more every year. Participation was record breaking this year with nearly 240.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top