JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, this was a pretty fun event. My 1st, so nothing to compare it too. Very nice ranges, friendly RO's (patient with us newbies) and relaxed, low-key vibe. I thought it would be packed, but it wasnt.

With so few people, and 7 bays shooting, I wish I had brought my G21, G27 and shot more divisions. Well now I know what to expect, and know what to work on (25-yard target on 5 to Glock!)

What I think would make this sort of event even more fun is to have someone selling BBQ burgers, maybe some vendors selling stuff.... Stuff to make it more "social" I guess. I was done shooting and heading to my car an hour after I got there. Spent 5hrs driving for 1hr of shooting. :/

Anyhow, fun event. I love competing. Look forward to IPSC at TCGC and ARPC next.

Glad you enjoyed it.
They are working on improvements for next year. I expect the event to continue to grow and offer more every year. Participation was record breaking this year with nearly 240.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top