JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have a revolver? Want to go to a low key competition and meet great folks? Come to the ICORE match at Albany, every third Saturday of the month except for when there are 5 Saturdays. Next one will be March 19. Message me for details.

Hey Mark, what's the 23 schedule look like for your club?
We are taking December off as it's a 5 Saturday month and we go to Wolverton for their match (New Years Eve). Our next match will be January 21.

(edit- just realized you meant the YEAR 2023)
Jan. 21, Feb. 18, Mar. 18, May 20, Jun. 17, Aug. 19, Oct. 21, Nov. 18

Last Edited:
ICORE is a revolver specific match. If you have a wheel gun you need to come out and play(1). Mark puts on a great match and they are a lot of fun.

(1) If you don't have a wheel gun and want to give it a try I'm sure we can find someone to loan yiu equipment for the day.

I want to get to one and run my .40 Chiappa. I had lots of fun in the big ICORE matches McCarter used to do back in the day.

gonna give anuther whirl this year....please tell me the 'tape up the cardboard targets' is not current course of fire....where's a list of the current rules etc?

gonna give anuther whirl this year....please tell me the 'tape up the cardboard targets' is not current course of fire....where's a list of the current rules etc?
ICORE.org has the rulebook. Six stages - three action style (IPSC), classifier and a couple other stand and shoots. For verity I sometimes throw in a speed steel stage.

I have never shot a revolver before but sure looks like fun. If anyone wants to loan me one for this event I could bring my own ammo for it.

But it better not be too fun or addicting, my wife will be pissed if I buy another..nother gun lol

The gang at Wolverton is a laid-back, come and have fun type. They are very accommodating and welcoming to new and visiting shooters. Give them a try, they have ICORE every month with a 5th Saturday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top