JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One Man's Solution

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SensGard ZEM SG-31 Hearing Protection Device NRR 31dB.

Own Leightning L2F, which do provide good hearing protection.

The problem, as pointed out below, is the terrible fit with eyeglasses/googles fitting underneath the "Mickey Mouse" baffles. Then, as your preparing your shot, the baffles bang against the stock butt, the glasses squirm, and your shot concentration is broken.

I'm now using the above product ($5 cheaper than I paid for the the L2Fs) exclusively. The arms connecting the headband to the ear pieces rise vertically across the ear (like an audio headphone set), allowing your glasses frames to reach the back of the ear without contact.

Added bonuses: The actual earpieces (foam) sit on the ourside edge of the ear, not screwed into the ear like those foam cones. And there is very little actual contact between the headpiece and the head - great for warm weather extended shooting sessions.

Just sayin', one guy's solution!

Silencers?

How about the guy next to you at the range?

You know, the one whose ammo looks like it was designed to be used on a destroyer.

Yep silencers. The majority of the main guns I shoot are suppressed.

Guess I forget others don't have their own range. I am lucky that the only people on my range are the ones I invite.

Yep silencers. The majority of the main guns I shoot are suppressed.

Guess I forget others don't have their own range. I am lucky that the only people on my range are the ones I invite.

Yeah I was gunna say Burgh,you obviously have never seen Nwcid's range off his back porch.
I don't think you get to shoot at his range without a suppressor.

^ Not near as many of them are silenced as I would like. Some are not practical to do. Some cost too much. Some just dont get shot enough.

Although a .50 Desert Eagle with a can would be a sight to see ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top