JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got in on MidwayUSA's deal on Walker's Razor Slim noise canceling earpro with walkie-talkies and now I have a problem. Trying to register 'em for warranties, but I can't find the serial numbers!

Anybody out there have these things that can help me figure out where the heck I find the serials?

Did you look in the battery compartment, or the backside of the battery compartment door?
First places I looked, thanks. :) All four devices have a sticker with the same 4-digit number in the battery compartment, but nothing else of any kind anywhere even on the paperwork or boxes.

Sent a not to Walker's a week ago asking about this and got no response, just sent another and CC'ed GSM Corporate on it.

Maybe

People also ask

Where is the serial number on Walker's ear muffs?

The serial number is very hard to see. It's in a small panel on the bottom of the right side arm of the headset (side with the power switch). It looks like a glued-on tag and the color blends in with the headset.

Thanks, Ed; tried that, but on the Razor Slim the power/volume switch is on the left ear and battery on the right.

Cynical thought: guess that's one way to ensure no warranty claims...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top