JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going on a deer hunt in the Beullah unit next month, around Monument Rock. How has the grouse population been in this unit? We'll be at higher elevations, around 6,000 feet plus.

I think this is where I was camping. We stopped and camped in Willowa Whitman Forest early this month off 26 not too far west of Unity for one night. Looking on the map I would of been north of you. I did about a 2mile walk looking for breakfast never saw a grouse or flushed one. I spoke with some motor cycle riders and they said they were kicking some grouse up on an occasion. I was only there for a day so I know I'm not much help.
Sure is pretty country. How is the deer hunt in this unit? I saw some fresh elk, bear, and deer sign on my walk. Seems to be thick country where I was for the east side. I would of liked to stay and bear cougar and grouse hunt but had to get home.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top