JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This was my fathers he bought it new. It worked fine until the on off switch failed. I was going to fix it but just don't have time and also own 3 other grills that are smaller and more suitable for my needs. I will even throw in a bag of pellets.
$100
trade for .22lr ammunition or some cheap red dot.

8AFCC5D5-A934-41F0-B196-9DFB62F64212.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm not going to lie it needs some love. It's been sitting in my shop since it quit working about a year ago. it was my fathers he brought it new and added some screens to keep his dogs from chewing on the buttons. It happened to last grill. After he passed and I had to clean out his house I gave it to my daughter. She had it for about 6 months when the switch broke. My worthless son in law said he could fix it. Well now it's still in my shop. I could fix it but have no need for it and they now live a 3rd floor apartment. All it needs is a simple toggle switch installed And two new sheet metal screws to hold the control panel face on. It's always been in a shop and never outside. you can actually just twist the two wires together and it will start right up. I cannot find a data plate on it like my green mountain grill has But this one is pretty big. Probably 36"x16" grill.

8223EEC4-4DAC-476E-9305-B07F71C8EC3D.jpeg BCB77648-C4FD-424C-91DD-C53F9295E111.jpeg F0925692-BAD5-49BA-9A19-B2CBA2AB807D.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top