JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What do you fry your grilled cheese with

• Total voters
That's easy, anything with bologna deserves MW. Litteraly everything else is mayo :D

Heh heh, I use MW exclusively except for when I don't. Mustard and MW or mustard only for ham sand, or honey mustard only. BBQ sauce for bloney except tor when i'm making it with the works, thick slice bloney, cheese, onions, and lettuce/tomato, then it's back to mustard and MW. Steak sand gets hot mustard and horsey sauce.

The only thing that ever gets mayo, is a turkey sand.

Kinda eclectic.

I keep fat renderings from the various meat groups in cups in the kitchen.

That there is real flavor, boys.

Float your sammie in garlic bacon fat and you will use MW for lubricant from now on!

Last Edited:
Miracle Whip is not food

The only thing that ever gets mayo, is a turkey sand.

Two things in this house get Miracle Whip.
Cheese sandwich, and turkey sandwich.
For cheese sandwich, bread, MW, ample pepper, cheese, lettuce, salt, MW. Bread usually toasted. The pepper cuts the sweet from the MW. Turkey sammie. Pepper/salt on the turkey on this one. With lettuce, and sprouts even better Toasted or not. MW is what I grew up on. Mom made made terrible potato salad, using Miracle Whip. We didn't have mayo in the fridge when I was young
Float your sammie in garlic bacon fat and you will use MW for lubricant from now on!

For the enema? :s0114:

I bought some sprouted low carb bread, it was pretty good, but expensive!!
I can get the Orowheat @ Mall-Fart for less than $2. Other places range up to $4.99, which for "Mr-Used-Bread-Store-user" is a bit pricey, but I like the bread and the used bread store is like 25 miles away, so......I pay. :confused:

And here I thought it was because we both like fine doubles...
...have no fear, we are still Fine Doubles kin, as well....

1585957638412.png

....:s0053: ( :s0140: )

Cheese sandwich, and turkey sandwich.
For cheese sandwich, bread, MW, ample pepper, cheese, lettuce, salt, MW. Bread usually toasted. The pepper cuts the sweet from the MW. Turkey sammie. Pepper/salt on the turkey on this one. With lettuce, and sprouts even better Toasted or not. MW is what I grew up on. Mom made made terrible potato salad, using Miracle Whip. We didn't have mayo in the fridge when I was young

You forgot the tomatoes!!! :)

I can get the Orowheat @ Mall-Fart for less than $2. Other places range up to $4.99, which for "Mr-Used-Bread-Store-user" is a bit pricey, but I like the bread and the used bread store is like 25 miles away, so......I pay. :confused:

MalFart here wants $3.99 for Oralwheat. :(

I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes. Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer, well, good god almighty, which way do I steer for my......grilled cheese sandwich? :confused:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top