JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What do you fry your grilled cheese with

• Total voters
What kind of tuna?
Fresh Ahi
Stale Ahi
Canned whole white Albacore (I scored some seasoned in olive oil yesterday, can't wait to try it!)
Chunk light tuna... otherwise known as: "cat food". :p;):)

My wife is a cheesoholic... we always have real cheddar in the house. She has it for lunch with an apple. When Tillamook sharp or extra sharp is on sale it's "SCORE!!!" No limp American cheese on our GC sammies!!!

Haven't had American slices since I was a kid. The best friend family always had them around and whenever we got hungry we had a slice between two pieces of white bread. Wow... that's kinda like eating Twinkies for fat and carbs! lol
Lol!! Whatever is dead

I am an expurt on Best Foods vs Miracle Whip. Also cheese. Cut cheese slices of medium cheddar and add an American Single in the ratio of 60% cheddar and 40% singles. Grill in a pan with butter to a brown just before it turns dark brown and the cheese is completely melted.

Put MW on fried potatoes. Try MW on a peanut butter sandwich. Have the PB&MW sammich with peaches on the side. Dip sammich lightly in peach juice.

Put MW & BF 50-50 on roast beef and fried egg sammiches.

:s0139:

I am an expurt on Best Foods vs Miracle Whip. Also cheese. Cut cheese slices of medium cheddar and add an American Single in the ratio of 60% cheddar and 40% singles. Grill in a pan with butter to a brown just before it turns dark brown and the cheese is completely melted.

Put MW on fried potatoes. Try MW on a peanut butter sandwich. Have the PB&MW sammich with peaches on the side. Dip sammich lightly in peach juice.

Put MW & BF 50-50 on roast beef and fried egg sammiches.

:s0139:
I recommend professional counseling.
Go with the genuine BBQ therapy.

:)

Take your fried bacon and dip in in pancake batter and toss it back on the griddle till golden brown! :s0155:
Fry bacon
Pour grease into jar
Brush bread with bacon grease
Bacon, green chili and cheese inside
Grill until golden brown and cheese is melted
Dip in chili

These guys have lived.

Also, I look forward to hatch chili season every year. Buy as much as I can, freeze what's needed. Always running out within a few months, no matter how much I buy. Strange...

Keep it simple. A good sourdough, good butter, the sharpest cheddar I can find with a slice of provolone, and tomato soup.

When they're seating and have their tomato in the kettle, Shari's serves a pretty good soup-and-sandwich combo.

Unsalted butter, anything but wonder bread, provolone and sharp cheddar. Pan fry it so the cheese melts and the bread is golden brown.
Dip, tomato bisque or go home.
Side, kosher dill and/or salt & pepper kettle chips.
Pair with a coke or light ale.
:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top