JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We recently moved to Oregon and I have been overwhelmed by the opportunities for outdoor activities. I have been "fooling around" with guns since I was a a teenager. When folks ask "What kind of guns do you like?" I say "I like guns with blue steel and walnut. If they're made out of plastic I don't know a thing about them." To me a lower is the denture on the bottom of the jaw, a quad rail is 4 guys watching a poker game, and if they say it's stripped, well, I won't go there! Looking forward to some interesting posts.

RR Rover,
Welcome to NWFA and the Rogue Valley! I love AR rifles with plastic and rails, but I don't want plastic on my pistols...all steels or stainless steel. I love this area, lots of things to do outside and things to see.

welcome to NWF ! yup ! blue, and wood for me also,(i'm "62") but then again thats the way i was raised + i like the fit, and feel ! boy ....you sure picked a nice place to settle in, i love that area, but just a little to soggy for my blood . i go through there every may for a convention in "grants pass" . i plan on fishing it this next yr., as i have a close friend that just relocated there recently ! anyway, enjoy yourself here !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top