Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Greetings from the beautiful Rogue

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RR Rover, Aug 20, 2011.

1. RR Rover

RR Rover On the Rogue River New Member

We recently moved to Oregon and I have been overwhelmed by the opportunities for outdoor activities. I have been "fooling around" with guns since I was a a teenager. When folks ask "What kind of guns do you like?" I say "I like guns with blue steel and walnut. If they're made out of plastic I don't know a thing about them." To me a lower is the denture on the bottom of the jaw, a quad rail is 4 guys watching a poker game, and if they say it's stripped, well, I won't go there! Looking forward to some interesting posts.

2. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

My wife is gone today, bring on the strippers!

3. cowboygraphics

cowboygraphics Beaverton, OR Active Member

Welcome RR Rover! You picked a spectacular area of Oregon to move to - nice job. One caution on this site - it can suck up your internet time :)

4. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

RR Rover,
    Welcome to NWFA and the Rogue Valley! I love AR rifles with plastic and rails, but I don't want plastic on my pistols...all steels or stainless steel. I love this area, lots of things to do outside and things to see.

5. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! I used run the Rogue in my jet boat..great fishing.

6. bruzer

bruzer Grants Pass, OR Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.
    Mike

7. CleverName

CleverName Southern Oregon Active Member

Welcome from a fellow Roguer! I'll have you shooting polymer within the year.

8. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! yup ! blue, and wood for me also,(i'm "62") but then again thats the way i was raised + i like the fit, and feel ! boy ....you sure picked a nice place to settle in, i love that area, but just a little to soggy for my blood . i go through there every may for a convention in "grants pass" . i plan on fishing it this next yr., as i have a close friend that just relocated there recently ! anyway, enjoy yourself here !!

steven