JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We recently moved to Oregon and I have been overwhelmed by the opportunities for outdoor activities. I have been "fooling around" with guns since I was a a teenager. When folks ask "What kind of guns do you like?" I say "I like guns with blue steel and walnut. If they're made out of plastic I don't know a thing about them." To me a lower is the denture on the bottom of the jaw, a quad rail is 4 guys watching a poker game, and if they say it's stripped, well, I won't go there! Looking forward to some interesting posts.

RR Rover,
Welcome to NWFA and the Rogue Valley! I love AR rifles with plastic and rails, but I don't want plastic on my pistols...all steels or stainless steel. I love this area, lots of things to do outside and things to see.

welcome to NWF ! yup ! blue, and wood for me also,(i'm "62") but then again thats the way i was raised + i like the fit, and feel ! boy ....you sure picked a nice place to settle in, i love that area, but just a little to soggy for my blood . i go through there every may for a convention in "grants pass" . i plan on fishing it this next yr., as i have a close friend that just relocated there recently ! anyway, enjoy yourself here !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads