JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I am Steve. Found this site on a recommendation from a friend. I am looking to buy my first pistol and he thought I could get allot of info here. My wife and I do allot of hiking in bear, cat, and scumbag country. I hunt and have had a couple close calls with cats and bears. I used to work downtown by the train station and had a couple, too many brushes with dealers and users.

Starting the CCL process, too.

When I am not doing those things, I work (surveyor), brew beer, obsess too much about football. (NY Giants fan)

I am not much of a "poster" but will certainly ask questions and appreciate all the info I have already gotten and expect to get.

You hike in scumbag country too? Any favorite hikes?:D I remember a bunch of people trying to sell me stuff when I was in that area too.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, CHL process is not that bad, if you are in SE, you are in Mult. Co., so that may be a bit longer process than here in Clack. Co., but it's still not bad.

Thanks for the warm welcome, all! And a Happy New Year to all of you.

Drew, I love to hike Forest Park when not in the mood to drive a ways. Just too many unwanted hiking partners "camping" out there. But, my favorite hike thus far is the trail to Tom, Dick, & Harry.

simpleguy, I am sure that, much like everything else that involves the gov't, the process will be quick and painless :s0112: :s0114: :s0112: Really, I am not that worried. I can open carry until then, and really, most of the remote hikes we do, I'll open carry anyway.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top