JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I am Steve. Found this site on a recommendation from a friend. I am looking to buy my first pistol and he thought I could get allot of info here. My wife and I do allot of hiking in bear, cat, and scumbag country. I hunt and have had a couple close calls with cats and bears. I used to work downtown by the train station and had a couple, too many brushes with dealers and users.

Starting the CCL process, too.

When I am not doing those things, I work (surveyor), brew beer, obsess too much about football. (NY Giants fan)

I am not much of a "poster" but will certainly ask questions and appreciate all the info I have already gotten and expect to get.

You hike in scumbag country too? Any favorite hikes?:D I remember a bunch of people trying to sell me stuff when I was in that area too.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, CHL process is not that bad, if you are in SE, you are in Mult. Co., so that may be a bit longer process than here in Clack. Co., but it's still not bad.

Thanks for the warm welcome, all! And a Happy New Year to all of you.

Drew, I love to hike Forest Park when not in the mood to drive a ways. Just too many unwanted hiking partners "camping" out there. But, my favorite hike thus far is the trail to Tom, Dick, & Harry.

simpleguy, I am sure that, much like everything else that involves the gov't, the process will be quick and painless :s0112: :s0114: :s0112: Really, I am not that worried. I can open carry until then, and really, most of the remote hikes we do, I'll open carry anyway.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top