JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all! Just joined the site and am excited to be a memeber. One of my favorite things about the internet is seeing photos of other's stuff. So, here are some of mine that I think are cool.
HK Mark 23
P9222352.jpg
Hk SR9 and MP5 sbr clone
P4151725.jpg
USGI 1911a1
P3261680.jpg
German Shorthaired Pointer
P7022967.jpg

The 1911 was my Grandfather's. He was a pilot flying PBY's out of the Aleutians in Alaska so it never got use beyond a lot of target practice. At the end of the war, everyone was turning in their gear on this aircraft carrier. The guy at this table next to a stack of 1911's as tall a person said there was no record of my Granpa being issued the pistol and said if I was you I would keep it.

The dog, Walker, is just about 8 months old now. It's the first shorthair I've had/trained and I'm really excited about what great hunting he and I will be having over the next decade or so. He's an amazing dog.

Welcome, nice toys but I second the dog is best. Not to berate you but I am sure that your 8 month old puppy has already forgotten more about finding birds than any human will ever know about finding birds. GSP's are amazing hunters.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top