JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all! Just joined the site and am excited to be a memeber. One of my favorite things about the internet is seeing photos of other's stuff. So, here are some of mine that I think are cool.
HK Mark 23
P9222352.jpg
Hk SR9 and MP5 sbr clone
P4151725.jpg
USGI 1911a1
P3261680.jpg
German Shorthaired Pointer
P7022967.jpg

The 1911 was my Grandfather's. He was a pilot flying PBY's out of the Aleutians in Alaska so it never got use beyond a lot of target practice. At the end of the war, everyone was turning in their gear on this aircraft carrier. The guy at this table next to a stack of 1911's as tall a person said there was no record of my Granpa being issued the pistol and said if I was you I would keep it.

The dog, Walker, is just about 8 months old now. It's the first shorthair I've had/trained and I'm really excited about what great hunting he and I will be having over the next decade or so. He's an amazing dog.

Welcome, nice toys but I second the dog is best. Not to berate you but I am sure that your 8 month old puppy has already forgotten more about finding birds than any human will ever know about finding birds. GSP's are amazing hunters.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top